Scope of services
Delivering voluntary sector insurance programmes for your peace of mind
For us, it’s all about understanding you: what you do and how you do it. In short, identifying how and where we can add value, performance, security and savings through tailored charity insurance solutions to meet your needs.
Core voluntary sector insurance services
- Develop our understanding of your charity insurance risks and current management.
- Understand your aspirations for the organisation.
Review & design
- Analyse your current charity insurance programme, identify gaps or exposures, and suggest necessary improvements.
- Propose placement with insurers that meet your needs.
- Ensure timely instructions to insurers along with documentation issuing and invoicing.
- We can build a charity insurance register that summarises your policies as well as the key limits, excesses, conditions, key extensions and exclusions applicable to each.
- Provide all documentation and evidence of insurance letters at policy inception - plus advise you through the ‘what to do/who to call/what to expect’ claims process.
- Pre-renewal strategy planning with an annual renewal recommendations report.
- Claims support, advice and management
- All relevant documentation and information that can be shared digitally over our i-Portal service (for more information on our i-portal service please visits the services and standards page).
Additional services available at an agreed cost:
In-depth charity insurance risk management
- Loss control engineering: an underwriter survey for your premises that optimises fire safety and security – including for new builds and refurbishments.
- Business Assist: Our Business Assist Programme to help clients navigate major claims
- Claims defensibility audit: tests for weakness when dealing with complex claims.
- Health & Safety check: includes IOSH training and tailored assistance.
- Operational interruption: disaster recovery in the event of a major incident.
- Motor fleet review: auditing your transport and minibus insurance.
Plus we can also help you with complex areas like environmental risk, catastrophe modelling and employee benefits.
Our advisers are here to help you between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
You may also be interested in …
Wherever you’re based in the UK and whatever your aims and objectives, we have the voluntary sector insurance solutions and the specialist advice to help protect your organisation. The insurance policies we offer to our clients include:
Our Domiciliary Care policy provides a range of covers for organisations that provide care - whether for the elderly, disabled, or those with learning difficulties.
As a not-for-profit organisation you are able to access cover that is tailored to your needs. We’ve been broking charity minibus insurance in the UK for over 30 years and are here to help you.
We understand the Youth Club sector and have insurance designed to meet the specific needs of Youth Clubs. Our specialist products are testament to our in-house expertise.