You care – we protect
Reducing your organisation’s risk – and importantly the cost of mitigating that risk - is one of the many jobs you do. Innovation, flexibility, good service, keen value and the trusted cover that comes with a tailored fit, not to mention a sharp eye for new risks - you take these things as read. We do too.
What then makes Gallagher different? In 2016 we became the world’s only insurance brokerage to hold the globally recognised corporate ethics award from The Ethisphere® Institute*, an accolade we have been delighted to win 5 years in a row. Plus, our charity insurance team contains experienced voluntary sector insurance professionals. For you this combination means an in-depth and attentive service, built on an ethical approach and experience.
With a local presence and global reach, our aim is to design an insurance package that’s right for you. From start-up community groups to some of the UKs largest charities, we work hard to establish the insurance protections our clients need.
*Awarded an Ethisphere® Institute ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’ citation 2012-2016 inclusive.
The charity insurance solutions we offer
Our aim is simple – to provide our voluntary sector clients with straight forward insurance solutions at a competitive price, backed by great service and support from our experienced team of brokers. The types of cover we may arrange include …
Note – All the policies we arrange are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. We will be pleased to provide further information upon request.
- Property: Insures the cost of your buildings, contents and equipment against loss or damage.
- Employers & Public Liability, including Malpractice: Covers you for damages and legal costs if you are accused of causing injury to an employee or other person, or damage to their property.
- Fidelity Guarantee: Covers you for dishonest or criminal acts committed by your employees, trustees or volunteers.
- Trustee Indemnity: Protects you against damages and legal costs arising from a wrongful act committed by a director, officer or trustee of your organisation.
- Special Events: Insures costs and loss of income if a fundraising event is cancelled.
- Professional Indemnity: Covers you against legal expenses and compensation claims for providing negligent or inadequate advice or services.
- Legal Expenses: Provides legal expenses protection in a wide variety of areas – from tribunals to Health & Safety disputes.
- Motor: Cover for all types of vehicles, including minibuses.
- Personal Accident: Provides for fixed benefits payable if one of your staff or volunteers suffers bodily injury.
- Travel: Covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation and other benefits including loss of baggage, cancellation and delay.
- Cyber: Insures you against losses arising from criminal cyber activity, including third party hacking and scamming activities.
Our focus on working with voluntary sector organisations means we are well placed to find the right insurance solution for you. Our buying power and reputation with insurers also helps us to deliver these products at competitive premiums, whether you are a brand new community group or one of the UK’s largest charities.
Our advisers are here to help you between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
You may also be interested in …
Wherever you’re based in the UK and whatever your aims and objectives, we have the voluntary sector insurance solutions and the specialist advice to help protect your organisation. The insurance policies we offer to our clients include:
Our Domiciliary Care policy provides a comprehensive package of cover for organisations that provide care - whether for the elderly, disabled, or those with learning difficulties.
As a not-for-profit organisation you are entitled to a special type of minibus insurance, tailored to your needs. We’ve been broking charity minibus insurance in the UK for over 30 years and are here to help you.
We understand the Youth Club sector and have insurance designed to meet the specific needs of Youth Clubs. Our comprehensive products and our delegated authority schemes are testament to our in-house expertise.