Cyber - how we can help
Cyber risk and voluntary sector insurance: we can help
A thorough charity insurance cyber risk policy should include the following protections.
- Cyber liability: pays third party claims against you arising from hacking or viruses passed on to by you or your Cloud Computing provider.
- Privacy liability: pays third party claims against you due to a security breach and rectification costs that you incur in order to repair your own system damage.
- Privacy breach notification: pays for your own expenditure and when you incur costs for notifying third parties about the breach.
- Phishing scams: whether by electronic communications or through your website including the cost of rectification, reimbursement and consequential loss of income.
- Multimedia liability & advertising: covers your legal liability to third parties for defamation, Intellectual Property and copyright infringement, invasion of privacy and content liability.
- Cyber crime: including computer cyber crime, such as unauthorised electronic funds transfers, identity theft and online extortion.
- Telephone hacking: pays for the cost of unauthorised calls being made by a third party for whom you are charged.
Find out more about charity insurance cyber risks: download our Cyber HealthCheck Questionnaire and see how your organisation squares up to the threat.
The Institute of Risk Management tell us why they have Cyber Insurance
With cases of cyber crime becoming more common and more widely reported in the press. Arthur J. Gallagher discussed the topic of cyber insurance with Carolyn Williams from the Institute of Risk Management to understand their reasoning for purchasing cyber insurance.
Our advisers are here to help you between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
You may also be interested in …
Wherever you’re based in the UK and whatever your aims and objectives, we have the voluntary sector insurance solutions and the specialist advice to help protect your organisation. The insurance policies we offer to our clients include:
Our Domiciliary Care policy provides a range of of covers for organisations that provide care - whether for the elderly, disabled, or those with learning difficulties.
As a not-for-profit organisation you areable to access cover that is , tailored to your needs. We’ve been broking charity minibus insurance in the UK for over 30 years and are here to help you.
We understand the Youth Club sector and have insurance designed to meet the specific needs of Youth Clubs. Our specialist products are testament to our in-house expertise.