About Arthur J. Gallagher
Our shared values
Shared values are the foundation of our company and are at the heart of our culture. These characteristics guide the way we operate and are the driving force behind how we go about our work. Ours is a people business that’s driven by a strong ethical code.
- Integrity: we exercise unyielding integrity at all times, adhering to both the letter and the spirit of laws and company policies.
- Teamwork & interpersonal skills: we treat each other with respect and take responsibility for supporting team goals, developing others and inspiring one another to perform at a higher level.
- Service excellence: we measure our performance from your perspective by appreciating, anticipating and ensuring your needs are met on time and on budget. Your interests come first.
- Leadership: we demonstrate leadership within our company and the markets in which we work, promoting talent development and helping set industry standards.
- Specialism: we develop skills using our depth of experience as a source of confidence.
Founded in 1927, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has become one of the largest, most successful insurance broking and risk management companies in the world. With a global reach, our parent group employs over 21,500 people and provides services in more than 150 countries. Outside the US we are known as Gallagher and wherever there is an issue of risk, we’re there for our clients.
Our advisers are here to help you between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
You may also be interested in …
Wherever you’re based in the UK and whatever your aims and objectives, we have the voluntary sector insurance solutions and the specialist advice to help protect your organisation. The insurance policies we offer to our clients include:
Our Domiciliary Care policy provides a range of of covers for organisations that provide care - whether for the elderly, disabled, or those with learning difficulties.
As a not-for-profit organisation you areable to access cover that is , tailored to your needs. We’ve been broking charity minibus insurance in the UK for over 30 years and are here to help you.
We understand the Youth Club sector and have insurance designed to meet the specific needs of Youth Clubs. Our specialist products are testament to our in-house expertise.